Sunday, June 04, 2006



(ENGLISH)
Well, I've got this collection of toy bread delivering trucks from the Mexican brand BIMBO , resembling those used by the company years and years ago. These came in selected BIMBO products in 2005, and meant to be assembled by the user. This are actually pretty cool , if you want to trade post a comment or send an e-mail.

(ESPAŇOL)
Para cambiar, tengo estos camioncitos de juguete de BIMBO, similares a los que la compañia usaba hace muchos años para entregar el pan. Venian en ciertos paquetes de pan BIMBO y eran mas que nada para armar y coleccionar.

Bye

Gimme Your Stuff

5 comments:

ThomP said...

mmmmmmmm I am going to go and look for something to swap for your trucks... I think I need to have them:)

Anonymous said...

Hi Charlie,
Are you still swapping? I'm looking for some hot and spicy peanuts I had when I was in Mexico about 8 years ago. Please let me know if you are interested in anything I have to offer from the US. You can read my Gimme Your Stuff page here: http://lolablog.lolageek.com/?p=258

Elisa said...

Hi!
I live in Italy and would love to do a swap with you. I'm interesting a several things you have listed. If you want anything specific from Italy, please let me know. I'm sure we can arrange an agreeable and satisfying swap between us.
this is my blogs with my listed:
http://elisa69.blogspot.com/

SORRY, BUT....
you swappy only truks?

Anonymous said...

Hello!
Im Sihui from Singapore !
Do check out http://fatfrogflewpastfast.wordpress.com/2007/09/21/gimme-your-stuffs/
and drop me an email if you're interested in a swap !

Beth said...

I would love to do a swap for some of the Bimbo trucks!!! I am from Wisconsin, USA. i can probably pick up whatever you want, especailly fun amarican food/snacks...

Post a Comment